With a processor 2x more powerful than the previous model, maps of 47 countries pre-loaded, the new GARMIN Edge 1030 Plus bike GPS has everything to appeal to the most demanding cyclists. Built around a stunning 8.9 cm diagonal HD color touchscreen, the Edge 1030 Plus first offers options specifically designed for navigation.
The preloaded Garmin Cycle Map includes OSM (Open Street Map) content with bike-friendly roads and trails, elevation data, points of interest, an address search function, and the ability to generate a round trip route. With 32G of internal memory, you can download additional maps. In addition, the Edge provides voice guidance from your smartphone with navigation alerts that let you know when sharp turns are on your route. Map data is stored in the Edge so that your access to navigation and performance features is independent of the phone's network coverage.
The device also offers a new route creation function called Trendline, which draws on the gigantic Garmin database to provide you with the routes and trails most popular with other users. The new version of LiveTrack allows you to share the planned route, so that your loved ones can follow you from a distance and can see your destination. Paired with your smartphone and the Garmin Connect mobile app, the GARMIN Edge 1030 Plus further offers maximum connectivity by allowing you to stay in touch with your friends, challenge them and compare your performance. Turn each of your outings into a challenge by competing against other users on Garmin Connect and Strava segments and see the results in real time on your Edge. You will also now be able to create and upload your workout or use personalized workout plans directly from the Edge 130 Plus.
It also integrates call and text notifications, social media sharing, weather alerts, wireless downloads and sending / receiving routes and segments. When you finish your workout, you can automatically send data to Garmin Connect via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
The Edge 1030 GPS is compatible with ANT + sensors for speed, cadence, heart rate and power. It also allows you to preload a pre-loaded power-based workout to calculate your Functional Threshold Power (FTP), on which you can base your power training zones. The 1030 Plus is also compatible with inReach satellite communication systems. An exceptional model for those looking for excellence!
Technical characteristics of the Garmin 1030 PLUS GPS computer:
- Autonomy: 24 h
- Cadence: Yes
- Cadence Sensor: Not Provided
- Cardio: Yes
- Cartography: Yes
- Cardio Belt: Not Provided
- Connectivity: Wifi, ANT +, Bluetooth
- Touch Screen: Yes
- Waterproof standard: IPx7
- Power Source: Battery
- Screen Size: 3.5 "
- Altimeter Type: Barometric
- High sensitivity GPS / Glonass receiver
- Barometric altimeter
- Water resistance degree: IPX7
- 282x470 pixel color touchscreen / 8.9 cm diagonal display / Ambient light sensor
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion / Autonomy: up to 24 hours, can be increased to 40 hours in eco mode
- 200 Waypoints / 100 routes / Track log: up to 200 hours
- Smart Notifications: View emails, texts, and other alerts you receive when paired with a compatible phone
- Message sending function between cyclists allowing to send pre-written messages
- Garmin Connect (automatic synchronization) / Garmin Connect IQ compatible (personalization of dials, data fields, widgets, applications)
- Wireless device-to-device transfer
- ANT + / Wifi / Bluetooth connectivity
- 32 G internal memory
- Dimensions: 5.8x11.4x1.9 cm
- Comes with Garmin Cycle Map Multi regions, upgradeable and front mount, mount, USB cable, quick start manual